We work to bring a killer bar program to a laid-back spot. We want you totally owning that chump you are playing in Street Fighter while you drink like a champ. Because of our small space, we get to be choosy about what takes up the precious real estate behind the bar. Our beer selection is carefully chosen and our juices, syrups, and shrubs are all made in-house. You may not recognize a lot of the brands we carry because we try to support smaller distillers and brewers. But don't worry, our bartenders are well-versed in drinking what we carry and they are there to help you find the perfect order. We hope you end up discovering something new that you love.
Our cheesy catchphrase is "Well Done Well." What we mean is that even our $5 well liquors are something that we are proud to pour.
**All of the prices you see at Joystick are tax-inclusive. So $5 means $5, not $5.40.**
Facts About Our "Well Done Well"
- Cathead Vodka
- Distilled 6 times using 100% corn and finished with a charcoal filtration
- Small company out of Madison, MS has less than 10 employees
- $1 from the sale of every bottle goes to the Music Maker Relief Foundation
- Bellringer London Dry Gin
- Distilled in England to 94.4 proof for a good kick in the pants
- Lemon / citrus notes make it great in a Gin & Tonic
- Flor de Caña 4 Year White Rum
- Nicaraguan rum that has won over 100 awards since 2000
- Name means "Flower of Sugarcane"
- Single estate rum - meaning it is made 100% from sugar cane harvested in fields adjacent to the distillery
- Cimarrón Blanco Tequila
- Distilled from 100% blue agave grown in Atotonilco, Jalisco at 4,620' elevation (lowlands)
- Agave is slow roasted before distilling
- Fermentated naturally with proprietary yeast
- McAfee's Benchmark Bourbon
- Distilled, aged, and bottled by Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Uses the same mash bill as Buffalo Trace, Col. E.H. Taylor Small Batch, and Eagle Rare Single Barrel
- Named after Hancock McAfee who, in 1775, settled on the land where the Buffalo Trace distillery now stands